Friday, September 08, 2006

iiiiiiiiidabaaabbaaa



Good evening morning, something good. I just got up about 30 min. ago and in japan it's 9 am in the morning. Yesterday I had an extremely casual "interview" if you can even call it that. I think of it more as an informative talk I had with Steve, the manager type at this english cafe called "leafcup." However, good did come of it, for I am headed back there next week for a day of actually trying out the chatting host role. Should be very exciting! yeahhahahhahaha TALKING IS SOOOO EXCITING!!?!?!? I must say it was nice to speak my native tongue at a normal speed and not worry about my word choice while I am conversing with someone as I normally do these days. Anyway, this place seems great and I hope to make some money from it. PEACEEEEEEEE video!?!?!!?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool, getting paid to talk! Who are the guys at the top of the post. I wanted to view the video but it was loading for a long time. Did you understand my idea of compressing the avi video? I checked out info on Akihabara or "electric city" ... when I was a teen living in New York City I would go to Manhattan to an area devoted to electric gagetry...it was where the Trade Towers were built later! I bought ham radio stuff there and there were hundreds of stores. One day the place was gone and a hole was in the ground. Then they built the Twin Towers. Five years ago it was a hole again! See

http://sonicmemorial.org/public/radiorow/radiorow.html

Dad

10:26 AM  
Blogger kidsonbikes said...

yeah, the downsizing method works great in moviemaker. I don't know why it's not quite uploaded onto the "you tube" site yet. that's how I've been posting video on the blog. It's just html inserted so that it links to you tube from rigtht here. anyway, try again later it should work maybe/? tyler tyler tyler

11:16 AM  
Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

Great! You look just like yourself! The train station seems pretty quiet, though. Do you like the camera? Is the pay at the leafcup good? good enough? Sounds like it would be a lot of fun. xoxo - mom

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like the train experience! The tones played are awesome, I want to hear them on a recording!
Dad

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home