Monday, December 26, 2005

ITS ALL OVER




Christmas is tapering off into a state of digesting, resting, and joking. Today I had a wonderful time just relaxing with my family in olalla. My friends brad and eric just left and I think that we will actually be meeting up later tonight at a friend's house for some partying. Adam Davis-Stockman is coming here now, and after we leave this place we'll pick up Chris Jones and then go up to Bremerton. Everyone is sort of "home for the holidays" so it calls for a gathering of friends. Today my father Douglas Lewis gave me a memory card for my camera that has much more capacity and so I took some pictures today to "try it out." Of course it works, i just have 850 chances to take the perfect shot. These memory cards are getting tooooo huge?!!?? Yes they are. Well I think Adam is here and Dad is getting some tea ready for us!!!! Happy December 25th -TYLER TYLER TYLER TYELR TYLER LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE STOP

STOP

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey tyler!!!
what a wonderful holiday you got this year!
you got new monoruydisk which can save 850 pictures? wowwowowowowoow! take everythig what you are inspited!
I'm feeling if I could spent such a special time with you and your family! I fell lonelyness...........

love you so much,

naoko

11:02 PM  
Blogger Six said...

j0 dude. You know you can put popup messages w/ your pictures? When you're posting go to the other tab, the one to the left of the default one, and it'll show the source code for your post. If you have images loaded there will be something like img yadda yaddda src = "something.jpg" You have to put title = "popup message" between img and source somewhere. I recommend right after img so you don't mess up some other command. Just so you know. Merry Christmas and whatnot. :P

4:22 PM  
Blogger kidsonbikes said...

geneeeeeee would you love it if I were putting pop up messages into my photos? what kinds of things should read when I do that? any suggestions? I wanna see you gene roseberry, it's been ages. hee heeehee teeee heee. maybe we'll see you soon who knows, college boy. by eybe -tyler

1:22 AM  
Blogger Six said...

I dunno dude. It kinda depends on the picture. It's easy to think of jokes though.

2:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just remembered the day when we celebrated Christmas at your house in olalla last year. I wish I could be there again to hang around with you this year. Tyler! now Kazu is here, i mean in Japan with me!! Isn't it awesome?!?!?!

maki

3:11 PM  
Blogger kidsonbikes said...

maki - that sounds awesome. I just put a letter in the mail to you. Now you just be good and wait like all the big kids. Kazu!!!! that is wild that you are in japan. see you sooooon -tyler

1:44 AM  
Blogger kidsonbikes said...

maki - that sounds awesome. I just put a letter in the mail to you. Now you just be good and wait like all the big kids. Kazu!!!! that is wild that you are in japan. see you sooooon -tyler

1:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home