Sunday, December 25, 2005

CHRISTMAS TIME IS HERE


Thanks for always reading everyone. I know that I been as up to date as some of you may desire, but I just don't think pointless rambling is a quality I want in my blog! hahahaehahehahklea. Im' just posting to put up this cool poster of a civil war christmas, and say thanks for another year of experiences. I'm actually at work right now, so it feels weird to be here "working" on christmas eve. For as long as I can remember, christmas eve was just hanging around house with my two brothers and parents. In the evening we would get all dressed up and have mom comb our hair. Then we would go attend the christmas eve service at church, seeing our friends made the next morning even more anticipated. "What's your mom and dad getting you?" I couldn't believe how many kids already knew what their parents were giving to them. ANyways, this christmas I'm just excited to have a great time with my family and relax with some tunes. I'm bringing my guitar because my mom asked me to. ANDY will be getting some fun things from me as well. WHATHJ!?!?!?!?! CHRISTMAS -tyler

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, somehow I missed this... it's now November 26, 2006, almost time for 'next' Christmas. I feel like the Ghost of Christmas to-come.' This is an interesting post when viewed 'post-Christmas past.' Nice thoughts I might say, thanks for the words Tyleeerrrrr. You are now in Japan, soon to return and we'll be glad to see you and sad Naoko will be far away for you. Let's send her a Christmas Gift when you get back! (Let me know when you read this)
Dad
"...did you remember the Cheez whiz?"

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home