Sunday, December 11, 2005

IS GRAFFITI A BAD THING TO DO?


Well tonight I did something that I've never really done before. Kazu and I for some reason or another had the idea a few nights ago that it would be great to find some old alleys and paint them with images that have not yet graced the city. I'll be honest, we got some spray paint and went around the back roads of the neighborhood and defaced property!!! but what is property anyway?!?! I'll tell you that some properties are just perfect as canvases!!!! I better go, I don't want the cops to read this. MATANE -tyler tyler tyler

7 Comments:

Blogger kidsonbikes said...

thanks for commenting

12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sooooooo cooooooool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Doitdoitdoitdoit again with meeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

love, maki

12:41 AM  
Blogger Lydia said...

you criminal --- see what you've started?!? hehe

12:01 PM  
Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

ET - phone home.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Six said...

maki? There's this blogger guy that reads our blog named maki. Anyway, I don't condone ur tom foolery. Or whatever.

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello!!This is Hiroko&Sam!!
How have you been??
We just saw your blog!!

5:30 PM  
Blogger Lydia said...

ok, ty. once a month is not good updating. we know you're busy, but... what's your adoring public supposed to do with such bare bones?

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home