Saturday, September 24, 2005

\THANK YOU TO A COUNTRY/



I am back in the beautiful city of seattle after what was the most far away experience I've had in my life. I love japan! and I love many Japanese! Right now I have the strangest feeling of absence from both places, like I'm not really home yet and everything is unfinished. I think one of the main reasons, although a bit lame, is that I have basically no money now that I have spent too much in Japan, but I think that was a bit unavoidable. Thanks again to you Naoko, for helping me out when we couldn't find any of those blasted international atm machines. this is the first blog I'm doing in seattle so I'll just put up some funny photos from my journey to Nippon. enjoy more later! here is a photo of kazu with his new harley davidson motorcycle!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tyler!!! Guessssss what i am going! i'm eating banana with Glamora! I just had Natto for my breakfast:) Uhnnnnn yammy! Anyway, Kazu has long hair now!Wowowowow! ANd his bike looks cool. Thank you so much for your travel to this country, TYLER! I hope you don't get any sick, and work well(?), hardly maybe... Because we have to save money desho!? I also have to work so hard. Thanks for opening this blog page, and I'll sent emial to you tonight!
Naoko

9:30 AM  
Blogger Six said...

hehehe

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home