Thursday, December 01, 2005


Alright, the wintertime has wisked us all into that "CHRISTMAS SPIRIT" . . . . yeah right. It's just cold and everyday I'm fighting the urge to turn on the heater, as HEAT costs MONEYYYY. And I want to save as much money as possible, now especially. My good friends Chris, Adam, and myself are trying to find a house that we can share rent in and live like humans are supposed to live; without boundaries and with complete freedom to do whatever we please!!!! Personally, I hope that living in a house will encourage my musical creation, and also motivate me to take on new challenges such as making my own wine!!!! Of course we want to grow a beautiful garden and have a pillow room, but those will come in time. This decision to move out of our apartment does put a mild damper on my wanting to head back to schooling, but I think that with the life expectancy at the age it is now, I have plenty of time to learn more japanese, and besides I should just start reading my japanese books that I have from my college courses in the subject. I really want to go back to japan now, but honestly I think If I want to go again, it should be for work or school, Party time just wouldn't have the same effect a second time. much love to everyone reading, hopefully I can keep this up again. SYONARA

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want a PILLOW room! But really, thanks for the update. Heat does cost money, so wear a sweater!
Dad

3:47 PM  
Blogger kidsonbikes said...

hey dad, using the internet at work i see?!?!? does your boss know about this ? I'll find out where the mandolin cafe is soon and let you know, it was a really cool place as I remember.
LATA!

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey tyler!!! thank you so much for updating!!!!!!!!!!

I love to hear what is going on with you lately!Make wine!!! Make wine! you better try white wine also, some of them are too sweet, but some of them are really good! maybe... but I am very happy to hear that you really want to come back to here, my country. i'll save money for the day when we live together at somewhere in this world! I'm so cold.... I know it cost if I use HETER, but I need! I'll wear sweter when I get warm enough!!! hehehehehehhehehe! can't wait updating next time!
love,

naoko

12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey tyler!!what a cool blog it is!!!
i love it.Please keep it post.
Make wine... Uuuum, sounds good. if you make the first wine, i wanna go to Seattle to taste it!!!!So i decide to turn off the heater to save money, even though i lost the urge to turn on the heater every day!!

1:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tyler. LEWIS.



iloveyou


brad

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe I found you, Tyler.

As Naoko and Yudai said,I really like your blog and love to hear what's going on in Seattle.
Now I'm saving my money for my buisiness with Shigeru(Amazing), but before start my buisiness, I want to go to Seattle to meet you, noriko, and all of my friends, so now I need to save as much money as possible like you!!!
We need you,tyler. Please come back to Japan with your wine!!

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

        ↑
       AKI

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

down vests are nice.... and since this is not yet winemaking time....enjoy a delicious hot cocoa! with whippy! xo, L.

10:25 PM  
Blogger kidsonbikes said...

thanks for replying everybody!! this is great, now I feel that my blog serves a grander purpose!!!! I'll keep updating. AKI!!!! I can't wait for you! come to seattle now, but of course, I have to come back to japan soon enough, next year sometime I hope. work or fun, either one!!!! love you all -tyler

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home