Wednesday, September 28, 2005

kept falling falling asleep





Today is tuesday, wonderful tuesday and I find myself in the apartment home of my grand friend Kazuomi Ohta. Kazu is eating an apple and Chris and I are having fun playing around and looking at kazu's homework. Earlier today Chris and I polished off a bag of tortilla chips and salsa and then came over here to spread out and relax. Tonight I may be meeting up with my friend Ryu and we'll go to a bar and drink for about 1 dollar per beer! amazing. My adjustment back into this culture in seattle has been strange, I went through some interesting mood swings if you can believe it and felt really uncertain about nearly everything for a spell. I am talking to my good friend maki on the internet right now and it is kinda funny ! here are some pictures to be excited about and you can see we are in good spirits here in seattle these days. thanks to everyone for life!!!! ganbatte kudasai!!!!! itsumoaooaoaoaoaoaooaoaoaoa -tyl er

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tyelerlrlerlelrllrlrrrrreeerr!
those pictures are really good! Kaza looks very skinier than before! How much weight did he loose?? and..oh, is that prectice space???? I've never been there, so I'm just guessing! Who's that on the third picture?? Looks littile bit Chris, but not really... I miss Seattle a lot...Hey, put some picture od Chris's zori! I have to see them!I better sent you email! caz I can't stop asking and tellling some stories!
love,
Naoko

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home