Tuesday, December 06, 2005

explore with your eyes



well, I haven't had the chance to really post some photographs, so my computer art will have to do. I'm sitting at "fuel" coffee, a place that my good friend and soon to be housemate adam works. Last night we actually came up here, right next door to see a play entitled, "wonder full life." It was pretty nice, the script was written from extensive interviews that the playgroup gathered over some months or something. I woke up early today and wrote a song and then recorded it in about 2 hours. that felt pretty amazing, somehow I was inspired enough to complete all the lyrics, the arrangement, and even record multiple tracks to achieve full sonic respect. WHAT ARE YOu DOING??!?! love, tyler don't buy any christmas gifts! hahahhah

4 Comments:

Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

I would love to hear about the play in detail, right after you play me your song. Please keep warm.

love,
Mom

11:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

iNSteAad....MAKE Christmas gifffs!

drawn art.... cooked things.... favorite recipeeez.... guides to the city.... musick songs...
found items of value.... things from Chris' room.... un-needed things... regifted items..... short Japanese language guide... cool computer art.... story of your life thus far...
add to this list!
dad

12:40 AM  
Blogger kidsonbikes said...

the play was alrightt..t.t.t.t.t. I'll tell you about it sometime. sjskdjalfjksjdkljakldjlfa I'm at work, it's getting BUSIER!!!!! lame, lame, lame. I hope I can find "items of value." that sounds really awesome, hahahah. talk to you laterrrara -tyler

4:16 AM  
Blogger Six said...

There's a lesbian who used to go to my school (she graduated) that looks a lot like you. More like how you used to look I guess. Haven't seen you in a while. Thought you should know. :P There's a guy in my comp. sci. class that reminds me of Andy. Shaved head, and his laugh is very similar.

Nice posting.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home