Tuesday, September 05, 2006

atsui atsui



it's tuesday here. getting hot again, I spoke too soon when I thought the weather was much cooler than last year. But it's not so bad, I'll just get used to it again. Yesterday morning naoko gave me a nice haircut and it feels really good!!!! Everyone should get their haircut with thinning scissors. We met with Touji a couple days ago and dined at a fabulous okonomiyaki restaurant in yokohama. it was tasty! Yesterday, Monday, was quite interesting as Naoko and I jumped into the electronic city of Akihabara. It was nuts! so many tiny random accessories and wires and lights and cameras and everything you could imagine there. Some parts of the town had really tiny hallways between stores with tiny tiny booths selling their wholesale transformers, "x-ray" cameras, security systems, illegal stuff, etc. some places were so nerdy it was awesome! anyway, I found a canon that I liked and was much cheaper than in the states. With a charger I bought a canon a530 for 175 dollars. Mom, isn't that the camera you have now? I'm not sure but I know it's very similar. After the tiring shopping, we met aki in shinjuku with his friends kenji and kaori. We talked a lot about where I should look for work and they just thought I should be a model. I also recieved a business card from some dude who overheard me talking with them about modelling and such so he said, check these people out they might be able to help you. So I'm so far just getting some information about who I can talk to and where I can go. But today I'm soooooo tired!!!! jet lag haS LONG term effects apparently, and I feel like going to sleep at 11 am. anyway, I'm going to meet mino tonight and talk with he and his boss at "las chicas" the international restaurant that he works at. should be interesting! byelakelaulewuit

2 Comments:

Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

Yes that is the same camera I have. It does a lot of stuff very well (although I only do about 1 thing with it -take pictures). I hope you like it. If I could just figure out how to hold it still I think I could take some good pictures. I will post more on my blog for you to see and, I'm still waiting for Naoko's "pretty face"!

Hair looks good! Modeling? Is that on the up and up?

2:05 PM  
Blogger Ken Pendergrass said...

tyler-

how's that princeton amp? If you ever want to sell it, call me first. I've built 2 great tube amps since I saw you.Come see us for food and amp playing. we are at a new church near SPU. ken&jan&luke&logan
mystro2b AT mac DOT COM
ps. logan made my guitar avatar dude

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home