Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Moving again?!




It's the last day of january and tomorrow Chris, Adam, Naoko, and I will be moving into a beautiful apartmen in capitol hill. I'm sitting in Caffe Ladro right now and Senor Francisco Pena is eating a beautiful piece of quiche behind my computer and Naoko is talking about how I've put her to work while she's visiting Seattle. Of course, that is only about 23% true. We've been having a nice time going to see different people and eat too much food! Naoko keeps voicing her disgust for additional pounds. This morning I went to a job interview at the Macrina Bakery and Cafe located in downtown Seattle. I have a couple of friends working there currently - Chelsea and Jack. It would be amazing to work there! Hopefully I'll get the job and then I would be able to have a GREAT bike commute to work. all downhill, and then maybe a different route home. It's funny but I've thought about that a lot, how the trip to and from work would be awesome. Anyways, it's great having Naoko around this time of the year, warmth is nice when it's cold all the time. hhee heaahahe. I had a good time the other night with Lydia Schilling!!!! Danny and Mother Lewis also came and joined Naoko and myself for dinner at the Sunlight cafe in Roosevelt. tastes! Here are some pictures, hope to say hello again soon! Who is out there ? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

6 Comments:

Blogger Lydia said...

yes.... and how do you say "too much" in japanese? tell naoko to appreciate the moving crew exercise to go along with the food!
;0)

9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mr.Tyler, I just came back from work. Now I work at Spaghetti restaurant so I quit fucking Starbacks!!! how have you been recently with naoko???? You guys are having fun, of course!! Tyler, I'll go back there this year for sure!!! Fortunately, I have two final interviews for Flight Attendant soon, so i am kinda excited and nervous these days. Please let me be Flight Attendant!!! If I can be a flight Attendant, Im gonna get ya pretty soon!!!
hahahaha^^^^^

maki, pon

7:09 PM  
Blogger Six said...

I didn't know mom went up there. Nobody tells me anything anymore. Whatever. I'm back from London now btw.

2:18 PM  
Blogger kidsonbikes said...

GEnE! I want to know what it was like for you being in London. If you have some time to come visit seattle you should check out our new place and we could go do crazy things around town!!?! bye

1:20 AM  
Blogger Six said...

heh, well, I'll be putting up London updates on my blog as time passes. And if I'm in the area of Seattle I'll be sure to stop by. :P

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It seems my work schedule has prevented me from enjoying many evening rendezvous as Mother Lewis is able to do. This is a strange fate I have had for so many years. I have missed so many things.
Dad

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home