Friday, March 03, 2006

come and gone, again




Wonderful Naoko Ishii just left this past week, returning to Japan for a period of time i can't really estimate. I guess we really have no idea of when we'll be seeing each other again. That's okay because that's life, but It's pretty intense when we barely see each other. I want to find out as much as I can about jobs in Japan, besides teaching english. There must be many possibilities out there and I will start researching all of that tonight!!!!! yes I have moved into our apartment in capitol hill and my room has finally come together. sadly, that only happened after naoko had left (I'm sorry naoko !!) at least she can check out the pictures I took . I really don't feel like typing a lot of stuff, i need to drink some more tea. LOVEEEEEEEEE tyler

7 Comments:

Blogger Six said...

why doesn't she just move here? I'm pretty sure there are jobs for people who speak Japanese around Seattle.

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tyler!!!! the shelf looks really goood!!!!!!!!!!!!! isit tough enough to keep everything??????
I finally came back to here Japan in this morning! I can't wait when you give me a call! I have to organize which story I'm ganna tell you first!

dear Mr. Six????
I know you because you comment tyler7s blog, but sorry did I meet with you before????? Anyway, I am really want to move into Seattle, all of the thing what I have to do is FIND THE JOB! I know there are some companies which need Japanese people, but I do not have enough career... I just graduated form my univ. in Japan. So, if you know some companies, please please please let me know!!!!!!!!!! I am very seriouse to move into Seattle, I just need a job and VISA!!
thanks,

naoko

1:22 PM  
Blogger Six said...

:) well, with that kind of enthusiasm I'm sure you'll get whatever you want. I'm one of Tyler's old friends from when we were little kids, but you haven't met me in person. I'm down in Oregon going to college. Being a college student down in Oregon makes me removed from circles where I might be able to get you a job in Seattle. I'll keep my wits about me though, and let you know if I happen upon any news.

Oh, and Tyler, mom says to post more.

5:38 PM  
Blogger Lydia said...

yeah, tyler..... post more. i'm thinking of you today.... i'm wearing Gene's old wrestling shoes when I ride my bike now - perfect. And i've been thinking about chris, too, as i've had a bad cold for about a week and wonder if he is over his... maybe i took his away with me? i'd gladly give it back!

1:05 AM  
Blogger Lydia said...

Hey, hi, Naoko. Do you have a blog site we can visit?

1:07 AM  
Blogger Lydia said...

Gee, Tyler, you're just the middle man, here. hehe

1:08 AM  
Blogger Lydia said...

gees, this will probably never be seen by anyone....not very current. I have a new blog, though, Ty, so I wanted you to find me. It's quite boring so far, but, you never know... it might get good eventually. And sometimes I put up pretty pictures!

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home