Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Busy bees




Chris, Adam, Naoko, and I are all moved into our new apartment in Capitol Hill. It's a spacious apartment, you just wouldn't know it by all of the surplus lying around all over the place. I think maybe in 1 week it will be all put away and hidden, just waiting to be moved again in a year or two. I'm really happy with the bedroom I'm in right now, the morning light of sunrise is a very pleasant way to wake up. The kitchen is slightly difficult but I think we'll become used to it. I rode my bike over to fuel coffee this morning (the cafe that adam works at) and I'm sitting with brad and chris while we use the internet service. ehehia that's too urban normal boring for me, I gotta quit it. But, I enjoy putting up some photos and letting people know what's going on so I suppose I will continue to do this. Last night Naoko and I made some Japanese dessert. It was basically a soy flour that you mix with water to make the dough. Then roll it into tiny little balls and boil them for about 1 minute. They are sooooo chewy! It was perfect with the green tea ice cream we got. mmm Oh, I didn't really plan on this, but yesterday I rode my bicycle all the way to alki beach from our apartment. It was really fun, but my hands felt like they were on fire, it was so colddddd. Here are some pictures I took along the way. Adios! love tyler tyler

3 Comments:

Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

I can't wait to see! Are you working both jobs now? What is Naoko doing this week? I have lost your email address from this computer, so fill me in if you read this (dalewis33@wavecable.com)
xoxox,
Mom

2:55 AM  
Blogger Lydia said...

and I whole-heartedly recommend that you guys take a trip down to the waterfalls in the gorgeous gorge if you have any time before Naoko goes away. They're at maximum water right now -- very beautiful.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Lydia said...

hey, fill me in too - lydiaims@hotmail.com

11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home