Wednesday, September 06, 2006

haircuts galore!!!! hair on the floor!


I met up with mino in shibuya yesterday!!! It was really nice to hang out with him for a while and we both had our haircut by his friend Yone! Anyways, good news from mino, I can work with him when he organizes these parties at Las Chicas (a restaurant he works at) and make about 70 or 80 dollars on the weekends, schedule permitting of course. But that will be nice to have an infrequent money making scheme!!!!! Also, I'm heading into Iidabashi today intending to speak with someone in a cafe there about working for them. So enjoy the video if you can, I've never posted video on the internet before, let me know how it goes. Oh yes, This camera only shoots .avi files, I'm curious about possible ways of compressing the size! it would be better for everybody! love, tylerrrrr V I D E O P

8 Comments:

Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

wow - I watched the video, but I couldn't hear it. I tried to read your lips, but that didn't work. I had the volume turned up on the speakers, so I don't know what the problem is. But, it was nice to see you anyway!
Love,
Mom

3:24 PM  
Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

never mind
danny fixed

3:34 PM  
Blogger kidsonbikes said...

danny you are so smart

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tyler, nice video, nice everything. You can use MOVIE MAKER on your computer to compress the AVI video from camera. It's easy. Import to collections, then drag to time line, then save to COMPUTER. It'll be in "my videos" and then you can do whatever with it. The size is 1/10 the avi in camera and still looks fine. You have a GREAT camera! Very cool on the opportunities that you are creating. p.s. How do you spell THEO in Japanese.... take a photo!
Dad

4:42 PM  
Blogger Six said...

woot technology

4:04 AM  
Blogger Lydia said...

nice posting tyler.... i feel like i'm right there. actually, the video and audio lagged on mine.... so it kind of looked like you were speaking japanese dubbed into english!!! terrif!

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY TYLEERRR.

make the audio and video work together.

nice to see.

i love you

bradley

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't listen to the complainers! Their eyes and ears are out of sync!
Dad :)

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home