Tuesday, October 03, 2006

walking walking walking





Today I spend many hours just walking around. I had no commitments, so I figured I should at least get out of the apartment and get some excercise! My journey on foot took me all around Ofuna, visiting areas of the city I've not been to yet. So it was interesting when I would pop out at some intersection or park and think to myself, "oh, this place. I know this place." Then I recorded some music with my brand new mic cable! yeah! microphone cable!!!! It works great of course, and I hope that soon I'll be uploading some new music onto the internet for all to hear. Speaking of recording, I've been using a new program (new to me) called cubase, it's a lot more complex than n-track (what I used to have) but I'm getting the hang of it. Did you know that Leonard Cohen wrote novels!? I'm going to start reading "beautiful losers" after I finish "the narrow corner" by l......W. Somerset Maugham. heard of him? her?! I'm not really sure but it's a strange story so far about a doctor that lives in china and travels to some strange islands for operations. And he likes to be entertained by peoples' unique qualities. I don't know, Demian was much better. here are some photos I took today!? And tomorrow I'll be meeting with a guy named Atsushi near Ofuna to discuss possiblites of English Lessons. It would be really nice because he wants to have lessons 3 times a week and he would be paying of course. !! =tyler

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great hearing about your doings in Ofuna! The audio program sounds great! I checked out the Cubase website and that's an awesome product. Looks new to American market though, Oct. 9! I'm looking forward to a production from it. Looks a bit like Fruity Loops on screenshot. Keep reading those books!
DougDad

12:53 AM  
Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

Your picture has replaced Theo on my background, just temporarily. Thank you for keeping so us well informed of your whereabouts.
Much love - your mom

12:14 AM  
Blogger Lydia said...

people just think that big metal spider creature is ok? wow.

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home