Wednesday, September 20, 2006

still summer? come on


Well today is humid again, I thought for a couple days that summer might really be through with and we could all bask in the joys of wearing a jacket, not sweating, experiencing "nice breezes," etc. But I guess I've spoken too soon, it's still hot! What day is it... today is wednesday sept 20, I'm in our little ofuna apartment and being really lazy, I should get out of this place now!!! I'll be riding the train sooner or later up to harajuku. I'm not going there to gawk at the ridiculous fashions or buy clothing and such, I'm going to visit an art gallery space that is totally free and anybody can display work of any kind there. It should be enjoyable, I looked at their website today and It seems like a quality-attracting venue. Oh yeah, yesterday I gave in to many suggestions and Naoko helped me to get a ketai (a.k.a. cellphone). It's ok, it's prepaid so I just have to use my minutes if I need to call someone, but most of the time I'll just need it to recieve calls. Other than that I can always use a pay phone, it's cheap. Well I gotta get going, hopefully my battery charger from kazu will arrive sooner than later, then I can continue photo taking and video making. That's all for now, hope all is well in the rest of the world. even though it's not really. -tyler tyler tyler

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yippee, glad to hear from you again. I tried updating my Blog today but at that moment Blogspot went "down" for maintenance! So... perhaps when I get home in an hour and a half I'll get some pix etc. up. Hi to Naoko! We have threatening clouds around here but no real rain so I continue to ride the bike!
DadDoug

2:43 PM  
Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

Glad you have a pre-paid cellphone so you can receive calls there. Now you are like Ken Lewis! He recently bought one for about $19.00 !! and it's a Motorola. He likes it. I'm glad you got your chaerger back. Good on the fast mailing. When you get the photos of you made send one or two along. Do dramatic side lighting...side light from a window with blurred darker background. Should be fun.
DadDoug

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home