Tuesday, September 12, 2006

TRIP OUT!!!



today = = = up really early to meet kazuomi at the tokyo station, then we ride the infamous japanese 'bullet train' to the beautiful city of Kyoto. I'm going to eat a vegetable that originates in kyoto called kyo-yasai. CRAZY!!!!! from Kyoto, Kazu will take me into the island of shikoku, where he was farmed! It will be great to see his hometown and meet his family. I should be going, here is a video of my day with naoko yesterday, she had a day off!!!!! yeah! =tyler tyler tyelr yelt

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great video! Loved hearing Naoko's voice. Got your e-mail and I hope the train is/was fun!
Dad

8:07 AM  
Blogger Lydia said...

cute dog!! whose dog is that? and the garage is like those little motorized gizmos that some people have in their closets to hang neckties on! Crazy, crazy! Hi, Naoko! xo

9:16 AM  
Blogger Six said...

Your gf does some pretty cool accents there.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home