Friday, September 29, 2006

やった やった!!! 仕事がありますよおおお~


'erotica' is a sunglasses shop. makes very good sense doesn't it? Well last evening I went to the quirky "cafe leafcup" and worked for four hours, just chatting with people that came in and introducing newcomers to the group, trying to keep everyone involved. and they want me to come back! great! So I'll be earning some money (cash in hand of course, no paperwork for me) and keeping busy during the week. And next week I'll officially be starting to work with little Ken, the 2 year old that I have to chase around and talk to for a while each week. And next friday, I'm going to see Melt Banana play at the shibuya o-nest. Melt bananaa a a a a a jaksjda I'm drinking a 'real' americano right now. I brought Naoko some espresso beans from seattle and she has an espresso maker with caffe vita mugs to boot!!! it's so delicious compared to any coffee you can buy around here!

2 Comments:

Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

Yea! I'll be looking for your bio on the Leaf Cup website some day!

1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you are taking notes on all this. A book could be in the making...no, a movie! The visuals are incredible in my head. Get a mini recorder from a store in Ochanomizu so we can hear things.
Do we need to send more beans?
DougDad

12:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home