Monday, April 30, 2007

please find me a home




well these days are getting nicer on the outside, busier on the workside, and i'm tired from having to wake up early every morning. it's not too bad, i've learned to live like "older" people and make sure I'm in bed by about 1030 or 1100. Danny and I have been snooping around for house to rent. We've found a couple interesting ones but it's hard to just go for it i suppose. We need a place to play music and not worry about disturbing people. I hate having to think "oh it might be too loud". In a just world I wouldn't have to even give a damn because everything would be based around making music. Unfortunately for me that is not the case. We must abide by the pigs' rules. Tonight i made a pizza, bututttttt i forgot to photograph it i guess, so no photo, sorry. it was great though, just a classic margherita style pie. tomato basil, mozzarella and garlic. very tastytyty. here are some semi-random shots I took over the last couple weeks. SEe you tomorrow! -tyler

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home