Monday, January 22, 2007

therapy!!!!! therapy for me!!

I'm pledging to myself that I'll try my best to keep this blog updated weekly. I know that doesn't seem so difficult to do, but i think that when I'm at home posting feels so forced, like I'm just grabbing anything to post about (just like the media!). I should be getting word about a job I applied for recently. They want me to come work with them and I would be able to act like a child and have naptime!!! can you guess what I might be doing?!
Lately Danny, Russ, and myself have been making beautiful music. last night we pulled an all-night recording session and finished a really great song. you can hear them soon I'm sure. we might even get one of those spaces on the internet. Oh, i also put a new song up at www.myspace.com/scrapesyellow
For those of you that haven't been fortunate to have winter weather, we finally had some really nice snow around Olalla! check out the pictures of the ridiculous snowman we made. I hope all is well in your world. Hi naoko!! see?! I posted a blog and I'm going to keep it up! love, , , , TYLER




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! you did it! wowowowow, thanks!
i am so happy to look some pics. is that triple body pieces for snow man? it looks huge though!!! i wish i would be there! i wanna play snow balls! happy happy! you know what? i may kick out the job o just got, i never know, but there is no other opppotunity if i didn't get oppotunity for using English. well, i will check it out later。へい! take picture of your family! i love the picture of danny and russ! what about you? take picture of yourself!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh miss you so badly!
loevevveeeee love ,naoko

7:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for KOB link, song along with artwork embedded securly in iPod...bryan

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home