Monday, November 27, 2006

WHAT SHALL I DO TO CELEBRATE.......



Well, today I'll be going to Tokyo disneyland with naoko, aki, and noriko. The weather forecasts I've checked say that it's going to be showering a little bit, but who cares?! it's dddddiiiisssneyland! I hope it's exactly like the disneyland in california, that would just seem right to me. Something about japan having replicas everywhere, just makes me feel comfortable. ahhhaaahahahahsiehaieiaoefkada. Last night cafe leafcup had a farewell party for me and jake, who is also leaving this week. I had a fun time showing everyboday my "sushi" that I like to make. They also gave me many wonderful funny things and hopefully I'll make it back with some of them. I need to stretch my limbs out and then get on the road (tracks, actually) to the happiest place on the island. peacE!

2 Comments:

Blogger AL said...

Disneyland!?!? Lucky you! Hope it was a good time.
We got 6 or 7 inches of snow today in Bellingham. No school for me tomorrow! (I think I actually get more excited for no school now that I'm a teacher)

3:41 PM  
Blogger Lydia said...

nice shirt... happy shirt!

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home