Tuesday, November 21, 2006

JUST ON EWE EK K





Today I went to the glorious hair-style competition in the gigantic Yokohama arena. It was a lot of fun, people are really serious about hair! I sat in a chair among hundreds of other hair models and had a final trim, then yuki styled it, and then I didn't pass!! yeayyy!!! Then Naoko and I just hung around Yokohama for a while and came back to Ofuna. Tomorrow I'll be working with Mino at the party space for the last time and I hope we can hang out a while afterwards. TA!

2 Comments:

Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

I'm sorry for Yuki's sake that you didn't pass. I think your hair looks stunning. More pictures of Naoko please!

8:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the big Dots on the shirt!
Looks like a huge place for the hair contest.
Dad

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home