Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A trek by foot, to the ocean at Kamakura







Kamakura, Kamakura, show me your wind, the strength of the sea, and the passion of the surfers. I felt the sand stinging my face and you people speaking English. I am not a tourist, I am a visitor and a photographer. Thank you for your shapes and your faces. I enjoyed the smells and tastes. I walked and walked through you, in you, on you, and to you. All the way from Ofuna I came, to greet the ocean apray with an open heart and open arms. Now I drink your coffee and sit in your cafe. Thank you for the relaxation. When I met you today you were shining and now your are dimming. I had no goals within you, however I somehow managed to accomplish everything. After my semi-delicious cup of joe I'll head back to the home that is called Ofuna for a rest and for times of creation. Thank you for keeping me safe during my time with you. I have nothing but good tidings towards thee. See you again soon. Goodbye.
-Tyler (with love)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhh.... I felt like I'd been there!
thanks,
Dad

9:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home