Tuesday, November 07, 2006

layers and layers, scratch a couple offfff





I was rather busy this weekend with working for mino, playing music with my friend shiori, walking to hidden places. Tiring but very enjoyable weekend. I was able to make some cold cash from Mino as well, so that of course didn't hurt me. These are some photos of things and people from around tokyo, the video is from yoyogi park where these guys gather every sunday to dance it up to 50's music. The band in the video wasn't that great, I just thought they sounded like a superficial joy division. The reason I recorded them was because the guitar player had a nice loop coming out of his amplifier. The photo that has some girls looking into a little hole in a room is nice. Inside that black box there were two guys dressed rather daintily dancing to bad techno. I don't know if you can see it but on the sign it says, "gay men's health crisis." bye!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty interesting dudes sliding about to music they can hear but I can't! Can you get one of these with the music track of the band in the video? I did like your music track and especially how it was perfect for the people walking by where you had the camera angle low, good effect! You are planning your shots for how you will use them or so it seems! Very creative and fun...and informative without one word!
Dad

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found that if I went to YouTube to view this 'dance' video I could check out other videos of the "Elvis" dancers... and hear the wild sound of the band. Pretty cool park!
Dad

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home