Tuesday, October 17, 2006

JAPAN IS AN ISLAND (several)




My musical brain itches! I've been playing guitar a lot these last few days, and so many ideas have been popping up, I need to play these ideas loud, in a nice place, with some good people. I'm pretty slow with the cubase recording program, so it's not so easy for me to just sit down at the computer and record music quickly. Plus, this apartment is tiny tiny and not so comfortable to set up a space to record in. Sitting on the floor isn't so bad though, I just don't have a proper stand to hold the microphone with. Maybe I'll buy one!? maybe. Last night was fun. Naoko, Aya, and myself made a funny dinner together and watched the movie 'hotel rwanda.' It was interesting, I think it was hard for Naoko or Aya to laugh for some time after watching the movie. I'll be working more at the cafe leafcup this week and next, and actually we're going on a 'staff picnic' to some really nice park by the ocean. alright! we can build employee morale. Anyway I'm off to purchase more tofu then I think I'll be meeting up with Atsushi to exchange languages.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be mailing coffee and some other items your direction in the a.m. I'm glad to know Japan is several islands!
DadDoug

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coffee BEANS!!!
DadDoug

2:51 PM  
Blogger kidsonbikes said...

thank you dad!! that will be wonderful.

3:36 PM  
Blogger Six said...

crazy green!

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home