Thursday, October 12, 2006

euphorica ka kah kAA




I purchased buffalo daughter's latest album today. It's called, "euphorica" and it has some mean music recorded onto it. I guess it also serves some dvd functions and I have yet to view them, I'm sure it will be interesting. Speaking of Japanese music, I found out about a Takagi Masakatsu performance that will be going down on the 27th of this month in Harajuku. I'm really excited to see his visual element mixed with really interesting musical compositions. Today I met up with Mino and his friend Shiori in 'Naka Meguro' where we dined for dinner at a vegan restaurant called 'cafe 8.' It was GOa od. I had Eringi mushrooms with tofu in a curry sauce and liked to eat it and put it down my throat. enough blah blah blah I'm listening to my new cd I purchased today. and look at the photos? tyler

2 Comments:

Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

Looks like layered clothing for cooler weather. What's with the burned out building? The manhole cover looked quite artsy! Naoko looks very good on camera. Does she really really work 6 days a week? Does anyone work less?
Dad

9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello hello tyler's dady!!
the burned out building is behind of the indian restaurant which we planed to go, actually it was closed though... anyway we went to there on the accident and found out they had huge fire before!! everything looked usual except melting so many plastics.... it was cool and wired!!!

yes, yes yes ,,, i am working 6 days a week, almost, i have been tried not to work that much since tyler came to japan, but from this coming week I HAVE TO work for 6 days a week. it is super crazy. I want to fly away from this reality.
on monday! it is my special day off! i can't stop wish it will be sunny day!!!

naoko

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home