Tuesday, October 10, 2006

hope you're concentrating come on baby




Here are some pictures of a beautiful day in Ofuna. The sky was intensely blue and the clouds had no threat of dumping liquid. It's starting to get really cool in the evening and it actually feels like a comfortable place now! It's really nice..... Today I'm going to Machida city to meet with a guy from the internet and we'll be exchanging languages; I'll be teaching him some more English skillzzzzz, and I'll learn some Japanese from him too. Then after that I may be heading down to Yokohama to attend a 'jam session' hosted by a group called "soil and pimp." I guess if you are a musician, any musician, you can join them on the stage for some time and play music with them, so I'm gonna do it. peacE!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting vegetation...what is it? That's a nice huge tree. Great Blue Sky. We just returned from a Theo and Sarah/Andy visit. He's getting bigger. He weighed in at 12 lb. 5 oz. today!
Dad

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home