Sunday, October 29, 2006

すみません、懐かしい



Recently I haven't been on this website to update the viewers with my life and goings on. I apologize for that as I have no good reason to have slacked, perhaps I was just feeling a bit lazy lately. I went to a picnic with the Leafcup Cafe group last weekend to Kasai Rinkai park near Tokyo Disneyland in Chiba. It was a lot of fun. Last night we also had a crazily packed party in the cafe where probably about 60 or more people showed up. Fun times. I wore a polka dot sweater and deemed myself "domino man." That was the extent of my costume. In other news I am going to be a hair model for a salon show in Jiyugaoka. I am very proud of all the hard work I put into getting this job. I just randomly decided to stop in Jiyugaoka for lunch or something (neither of which I got), but as soon as I stepped out of the train station some girls stopped me and asked me to model for a haircut in a couple of weeks. Of course I said yes because firstly I have lots of time to give away these days, secondly I'll need a haircut by then, and THIRDLEEEE because it's free! Maybe they can give me a perm or something very stylish. I can only dream. Today, Naoko's mother sent us a box of Mikan oranges. A very full large box of oranges!!! Lots of vitamin C and lots of juggling practice! I'm trying to record music tonight but it's a bit akward sitting on the floor with cats running around all the time. Oh well, gotta work hard for the money right? I had a strange dream last night in which I had returned to the US and was visiting my brother Danny in his new studio apartment in some strange part of Seattle that doesn't exist. I felt that I intensely missed Japan, when I woke up I tried to remember what it was I missed so much but for some reason I couldn't think of anything. It was a weird feeling, not longing for someone or something, just some strange absence I couldn't lay my fingers on. or toes.

5 Comments:

Blogger Lydia said...

lazy is ok. look at your mom! i know that she is only cyber lazy, so that's ok. i'm going to go buy some mikan! they look so juicy!

12:18 AM  
Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

maybe you are really just missing Danny. I'm pretty sure he is missing you. I know I am! But it is also nice to know that you are out there, living your life and getting to be a hair model
woo-hoo!

12:20 AM  
Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

maybe you are really just missing Danny. I'm pretty sure he is missing you. I know I am! But it is also nice to know that you are out there, living your life and getting to be a hair model
woo-hoo!

(this is a test)

8:26 AM  
Blogger kidsonbikes said...

thanks mom. what is all the double posting about? it's flattering but....

10:14 AM  
Blogger Lydia said...

you know, Ty, that you can clean up these comments by garbage canning the duplicates.... I didn't know that for a while, but it's eeeaaasy! maybe you are anticipating the wrenching that will soon take place in your life...your double life. I hope you enjoy your last month in Tokyo mode. xo

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home