Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Fog comes in, protects us from the rain.

today I wanted to capture common sights. also, this is the mascot for 'mister donut,' a donut shop. The scene of the station is very common, people ride the train everyday, just like everyday people brush their teeth and comb their hair! Last night I had a great time visiting Yuki, the girl that will be cutting and coloring my hair. She's really nice and we actually were able to communicate quite well considering my childlike Japanese ability. It turns out that by agreeing to be their model I'm going with them to Yokohama arena for a hair competition. I'll just have to sit around or stand or something while people babble about the cut for hours. Sounds great!!! ......? anyways, we decided to do something wacky, so I'll probably come home with a strange figure on my head. plastic extensions? who knows!!!!? Enjoy the photos. Oh also I was looking at the self portrait of myself down there and I thought, "geez, japanese people probably think I look really strange walking around their neighbourhoods taking photos of people's houses and such. But I don't careeeeeeeeeee



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home