Wednesday, November 15, 2006

hot flavor beef jerky?


Today Naoko and I traveled to Ebisu and enjoyed a very cool photography museum. The museum included a lot of amateur japanese photographers and it was interesting to also see the work of artists that were arrested for their photos in the 30's and 40's. pretty tame stuff if you ask me. but I guess japan was different back then. Today after work one of the customers, toyo, gave me beef jerky from taiwan! I had to tell him I am vegetarian. It was very funny though. I'm keeping it of course. Also I've posted a boring video for you to watch. I promise I'll make something good before I leave here again. this one is just nothing, that's all. !!! =tylereylre


3 Comments:

Blogger Six said...

You look like a beef jerky model with ur fancy haircut. is that haircut finished now? I'm not an expert.

8:20 AM  
Blogger kidsonbikes said...

of course not. naturally the biyoushi (hair stylist) wants to perform the final cuts and color right before her big competition event. so next week it will be finished. yeehaw

11:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

... the hair is a work in progress.
Glad you got the contacts!

Dad

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home