Wednesday, February 14, 2007

whatever you wanted


Well, change is a way of life. Surprise is a way of life. 'Up in the air' is MY way of life. Last Friday I finished working at the preschool around 5:30 and just had to tell them "sorry, but I am not coming back on monday. I'll be back to pick up my check on friday, but that's it." I couldn't stay in that weird factory childcare center anymore. Bad vibes all around. That doesn't mean that I'm jobless forever! I went down to Kelly's restaurant yesterday morning and talked to the owner, who'll most likely hire me after this Friday's test shift. Nothing glamorous, i'll be washing dishes, preparing food, and making coffee. But you know what? I won't have to pretend that I care about 16 kids pissing their pants and not respecting anything or anyone. Talk about bad seeds! I think that rich gig harbor parents are terrible people and only spawn bad selfish, un loved children. Here's to money! I've been writing and recording a lot of music lately, I am really itching to perform live but it's hard to imagine how I could do it with all the electronics pre-programmed and multiple layers of vocals and instruments, etc. I think I'll really start trying to do it so I can begin performing live. I need stereo pa, a mic, maybe two, some knobs, and a midi keyboard, and a piano? that would be rad. hook me up please! here's a picture

1 Comments:

Blogger 705 said...

hey thanx for your greeting card, i love it!!! i just have one question, what's your mouth?????? you did it on the computer or from the pic? Good for you to quite job. i didn't know that you cared of rich people's kids. Keep creating your wonderful music and play it!! use whatever you need, maybe bring your lap top might be enough!!!
NAOKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOO

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home