Monday, January 29, 2007

do not throw things across the classroom please....

I am now a preschool teacher and it is more fun and excitement than I ever expected. Last Tuesday I began working for a place called 'kindercare' in Gig Harbor. I'm a full time employee and yet again I can pay taxes! yes!! It's definitely great for me though, I had a few debts ballooning and I also am pretty keen on the idea of purchasing a used, mid-80's, toyota wagon or a volvo or something cheap and manual. Anybody have anything you'd like to get rid of? prefferably in working order already of course. I was also thinking about riding a motorcycle but you don't have as many options in or on a motorcycle.
Music is going nicely, I just recorded another song on my laptop and put it on the KIDSONBIKES website. so please go listen and relax to the music. if you want to. Russ, Danny, and myself have been spending late nights recording track after track of sonic love. After we do some mixing on those songs I'm sure there will be a spot for people to listen. Well, I really should be getting to bed because I have a early day tomorrow (8 30 am!) and I want to have rested enough to run around with little poopy pants and sally. love you all! -tyler


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehhhhhe! thanks! you are keeping for updateing blog!!! that's fantastic" and thank you for puting another pictures;) やった!! うれしいです。 it is really nice to cover the ceiling with long cloth! wowowowo and i am very glad that you are having good time at work! hope talk to you later!
naokokokokkko

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home