Sunday, April 15, 2007

t h e n e w d e a l

Hello again. I apologize for the long span of time between this post and the last. I suppose that I've been busy but not for any good reasons. I've just been working 5 days a week and then chilling out at home making music on my computer. speaking of which, I'm typing and posting this blog on my "old" computer. I just bought a new sony laptop a couple weeks ago and I'm using it for recording and music beezzzwaxx. It wasn't the smoothest of transitions, however, Windows Vista makes everything a pain. Eventually i just put windows Xp on there also so I just use that for music. But it's exactly what I needed, power, speed and sleek beauty. Spring time is looking good around here, and it's staying light out well into the evening. I hope to get on with some shows already, but I am just so damn slow. Recently I acquired a couple of childrens' toys. One of which my friend bill and I took apart and circuit bent. Now it sounds so mean. here's some photos of the "musini" and wonderful "play a tune" the bells sound really amazing on it. I want to buy a car but definitely don't want to pay for the gas. any way to cheaply transform a regular motor into a biodiesel motor? or is that only done on diesel engines.? anyway, I cut my hair last week, here's me warming up by the fire (??) peace to all of you peaceful people.... =tyler ytle ylrety lejkjljlsai



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, thanks for your posting!
i like your hair, and I also got hair cut today. not so much difference, just trim.

sounds like you are going out with bill often lately, good good goood, you know what? i finnaly bought fridge and washing machine. $460 for both of them. uhmmm.... money money money,

even it's raining out side today and tomorrow, i may have late lunch with Maki-chan"""" that must be exiting! ne---,

hope you are welllllllllllll, all of you------,

naoco

12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home