Thursday, October 18, 2007

I've fallen from Japan and landed.

I'm in Port Orchard, WA. and it's raining. Today is covered by a dark gray, plenty of rain, and chilling wind. I'm sitting at my kitchen table with males all around me eating teriyaki food and chattering about nonsense. I will go to my room, put on a sweater, and then we'll be playing music together. We are alligators. We will play a show in seattle on November the 2nd. Please enjoy these photos documenting my last few moments in Japan. I miss that place. What a freaky fun place. The couple photos taken of leaf-like things and firey tree is in Olalla at my parents' house. Fall smells good but smells so cold. =tyler




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I am number 55555!Soba makes me hungry... uhnnnnn.... I should make soba for tonight with Asahi beer! oh yeah;) I am taliking with Danny on MSN now!And i am excited to get new shoes today!!

yellow-white-ogange

naoko

1:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HI Tyler, this is J.R., where in Seattle is the Alligators show?! I must knowwwwww

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home