Saturday, October 06, 2007

you better act your age

one two one one one one three, today some folks will be coming to Naoko`s apartment for a vegetarian sushi eat and good times talk. Last night was shinjuku night for Aki and myself and guess what we found? yet another belgian beer bar. I think I have a belgian beer drinking problem because it`s soooo good but so strong too. Oh well, I`m only in Japan so often right? yes. Oh yes, here is proof that I`m in tokyo, rubbing against its gritty inhabitant scum day in and day out. I am going to return to washington on monday, pretty nuts. see you all then and see you all later. Naoko just got back from work about 2 hours ago. I guess I can give you the info., , ,, It`s about 1 pm, Naoko got home at 11 am from working a 18 hour night shift. crazy! They have her working at the front desk of their apartment hotel thing from 4 pm yesterday until 10 this morning. Slave drivers. Anyway, she just had a quick 2 hour nap and should be ready to go to the market with me to buy some rice, carrots, tofu, cucumber, avocado, ginger, ETCETERA! love, tyler

6 Comments:

Blogger sandylew said...

ok we do believe you are in Japan. I plan to see you at the airport. I will try to track you flight early on sunday morning and see if you arrive on time. Since you have to come through customs, I'll likely not try to arrive at the airport until after 8:30 or so.
Teresa called today to say that the bank gave her a bad time when she tried to deposit your check, so she just brought it back to the restaurant. For goodness sake, don't overdraw!

2:50 PM  
Blogger sandylew said...

I meant Monday morning, the 8th.

2:51 PM  
Blogger kidsonbikes said...

ok, that`s fine, I just won`t overdraw from my checking account. see you on monday! ^tyler

11:43 PM  
Blogger Lydia said...

you look so solid amid clamorous city life... nice shot! tell naoko to climb in your backpack and leave those salt mines! I wish I could think of some job that only she could fill so that the authorities would let her come and stay.

12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bring Naoko home to finish our HOME... we need electricity connected, dirt moved, and concrete work, painting and decorating! She can do it!
I like your pictures! Sure looks like you are there! I've never worked an 18 hour day since my Navy days. We did 24hrs on/off for a couple weeks.
Hi Naoko! Miss you!
DougDad

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home