Tuesday, September 18, 2007

japan again, feels like home #2

Well it`s 1 in the afternoon here and I think today naoko and I are going to end up visiting Maki tonight, that should be really fun! She is always full of happiness or sadness, one of the two. So it`s always exciting! I think that we`ll ride the train today or something and go somewhere, I dont` have much to say except that Naoko and I are doing well !!! shes so happy and we`ve just eaten some nashi and nectarine for breakfast with some tea. perfect!! pictures coming soon as well yes..^tyelr

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you thank you thank you....
mom and dad....
and danny toooooooooooooooo
we also say good night. it's 9:30 pm here.
hi Naoko!!!

1:29 PM  
Blogger Lydia said...

hello from Kennewick... only slightly less exotic than Tokyo!

10:21 PM  
Blogger SL said...

You are a man and a woman after my own heart! Breakfast and just getting up at 1pm. Ah, what a life!

6:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home