Wednesday, July 04, 2007

tomorrow we can watch money explode

Hello. I'm sitting on the ground at my computer and I can see the silhouette of the wonderful Olympic Mountains on the horizon. Kit and I have been talking lately about going on a trip there soon. We really want to take a 20-30 mile hike and camp overnight and stuff like that. I got a backpack for hiking at the church rummage sale and as soon as I put it on I wanted to be on a trail hanging out with all the spirits. Hopefully we can each work out a nice 4-day chunk of time during which we won't work and can vamoooose. Oh yeah, I played some music at Kit's work last week and it was really strange. It's a restaurant and they were having some kind of blue moon beer promotion, so I just provided some background music from the upstairs section. Nobody watched; it was great. Today I walked downtown and had a greek breakfast gyro, then I watched the "reptile man" put on a show for a bunch of kids at the park. He was showing off all of his snakes and tortoises to the stupid kids. sorry but kids are stupid. I'm not saying that I don't like them, I love kids, I was a kid, I was stupid, but they are sooooo cliche and boring sometimes. It's just kinda funny to me. anyway, then I saw a dog with a bag of shit tied around it's collar while it's owner had tied the dog up to a tree while they went inside some shop or something. really funny stuff. I saw danny today and visited with him for a while. If you know what he is going through right now, please be very encouraging to him when you see his face next. He really needs positivity in his life. I must go, I must go. goodnight. love, tyler



3 Comments:

Blogger rightnow said...

did you get a greek breakfast wrap at the hideaway cafe? because i worked there this year and thought it sounded familiar. good food.

4:03 PM  
Blogger kidsonbikes said...

yeah rachel, I walked to the hideaway, it is really a tasty place! quite the interesting lady that works there, very churchy, and fun of course. !

3:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, thank you for pictures and your latest journal! :)

It's kinda hard to tell which one is Eric or Kit. don't they look similar to you too?? maybe not, maybe yes. it's getting so hot in here..... taylor and juel(i don't know how to spell his name!) are dying for this wether.... today is the party day---- resident's party at my work..... extra extra extra work.....

ahhhhhhhhh log in MSN now-----

jya,
Naoko

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home