Saturday, May 26, 2007

i don't have a bed, etc.




today i recieved the good news from my new friend, andy garrett, that chris jones, kit arper, and myself will be moving into a house in port orchard, right on the beautiful sinclair inlet. it's great; we'll have a view of the olympic mountains and the naval shipyard and can probaby put a row boat into the water if we felt it right! I'm very happy to be moving into this house but i also think i need to lofor some things like bed, pillow, laundry detergent, soap, contact solution, some cups and bowls, etc. but i really won't care too much about it because I'll be playing music and looking out the big window in the living room. mmmmmmmm yes. Last evening brad and I cooked yet another delicious for our choice friends. in attendance were samantha, kit, jeremy, alison, danny, eric, chris, brad, and myself. oh russ too, yes, russ. we made some eggplant parmesan, pasta salad, and chris baked some bread. mmmmm oishikatta ne. -tyeryyly l -tyelr what?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey tyler.
that sounds awesome! hey, wanna you join me for next time? its alreay 29th of May in here. are you getting ready for moving in new place?

hey, i love your swet shirt. where did you get it? i bought the t-shirt which has Volkswagan car pint on it. for 400 JPy. Isn't it nice?

i wanna live with you right now.
help me out.

naoko

12:31 AM  
Blogger Lydia said...

Hey, Ty. Any pix of the abode yet? I'm assuming from your info. that Chris is not working in the U. District anymore? Gees, first you guys quit your chai jobs! and now you quit seattle? How do you expect an old lady to enliven her city visits?

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home