Thursday, September 13, 2007

okkyung lee





this music is really interesting. I especially like the track "regrettable ...." The voice speaking never quite gets anywhere, just a lot of almost saying something. it's hilarious. www.myspace.com/okkyunglee

Well I just have a few days left here in port orchard and then I'll be heading off to Tokyo, Japan for another wonderful stay with naoko and her charms. I'm very happy to eat some real mushrooms again like enoki, shimeij, and good shiitakes. yes. I won't be worried about making any kind of money while I'm there this time, for I am only staying about 3.5 weeks and just wish to relax and enjoy everyone's company. here are some photos of recent events. Oh yeah! the beer is done, and it's qUITE good actually, believe it or not we actually made beer! real beer! -tyler

2 Comments:

Blogger Lydia said...

bon voyage, Ty. did you drink all the beer yet? I'd love to try it out. Hey, do you have a skype acct? I've been loving mine for communicating with Martha who is in Scotland... my skype name is lydiaims (martha is bladeofjiir and gene is gene.roseberry) sayonara for nowa

10:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

....the Beer is Great! I was careful not to 'tilt' the bottle and stir it up. The flavor was somewhat sweet with a smooth essense of ... of... Port Orchard Waterfront! Delicious!
Doug

4:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home