Sunday, July 15, 2007

something something

Well hello there, I'm awake now. I've been taking a nap almost everyday when I arrive home from work. waking up at 5 30 every morning for work is lame after a while and napping becomes a necessary part of my routine. Last night I woke up at about 9 30 pm and decided that I should make half of my hair lighter. this is what that looks like. Music is going greatly, kids on bikes even has practices with real friendly people these days too! I can't be more excited about that.
Oh yes, at the end of this month I'll be heading into the olympic mountains for some backpacking, I'll be gone for 4 days. Any suggestions as to what I should take? I'm quite aware of the essentials, tent, sleeping bag, water bottle, extra socks, bear thingy, etc. I"m looking for something interesting that I wouldn't normally think to bring into the mountains, ideas pour in!!! lovely, =tyler . . p.s. Hi naoko!


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi tyler,

thanks for your pictures! you know what? we are talking online but it is funny to write msg to you on here too.Japan ha typhoon g kitemasu. I got off from work this mornig at 9 am. sleepy,,,,,

hey did i tell you that i found VIta caffee at harajyuku??

oh, you know what? why don't we go to river, i don't know why, but i really love river. let's go there!!!!!


naoko

3:08 PM  
Blogger Six said...

yo-yo, kite, pedometer

6:03 AM  
Blogger kidsonbikes said...

thanks you(gene) . all good ideas

8:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dried fruits and nuts! a bag that will collect your garbage...it builds up. fireproof matches for your stove. what kind of stove? water is needed and the streams not healthy without a filter system. See REI, http://www.rei.com/category/4500461
Take care to put your foods up high at night so the bears can't take interest. Use long rope for this flung over a high branch and suspend the foods between trees not near them. Clothes that can take rain! Hope it won't. First aid. Compass! You can take my GPS if you like, it m,ight be fun. Get info from your friends who have hiked! oh, a roll pad! cooking pot.
-Dad

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home