Wednesday, October 03, 2007

what is your inspiration?

Today was a fun day. I hung around the apartment for awhile this morning when naoko was working hard in roppongi. Then I went to the grocery store to get some ganmo (special fried tofu) to make some salad for lunch. I talked with aki on the phone and met him around 4 pm to have an interview for a website he`s creating. It should be really exciting when he posts it on his web blog. He was with naoko and I for a while and then we parted ways as he went home and Naoko and I dined at a place called `yanya`. It was alright I suppose, the curry I ordered made my face sweat and it felt really good! These photos are kinda random, I haven`t been consistently taking photos because it`s tooooo comfortable to go somewhere with only myself and pants and shirt and shoes and wallet. freeeeeedommm!!!! enjoy. -tyler














Japan is great but I feel totally inferior because I cannot speack japanese very well. Life in Japan is a life of silence. sometimes.

3 Comments:

Blogger sandylew said...

I enjoy your random pictures. Be sure to let us know Aki's website so we can see the interview sometime. Not moved in yet - still just hoping!

12:07 AM  
Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

Nice photos...but could be Seattle... we need PROOF you are in Japan!
Dad

wakarimasuka?

4:48 AM  
Blogger kidsonbikes said...

okay then,,, today I`m going to take some `proving` pictures to show that I`m really here, but then, i could just photoshop some pictures with my self in some japanese scene. anyway, you`ll see.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home