Friday, September 28, 2007

its a buffet, and its only ¥850!

Well it`s humid again today. the weather is definitely in a time of transition, but really I just wish it could stay cool and breezy like yesterday. Oh well. I managed to get back to a restaurant in a town called Kinshichou yesterday. It was `Its Vegetable` and it was really good taiwanese vegan food. Tonight I`m going to meet Aki and maybe Noriko also at an awesome belgian beer bar in Shibuya. It should be tasty, but before that I`m going to spend some time in Inokashira Park located in Kichijoji. Here are some snapshots of recent things. peace!







1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the two wheeled vehicles! I like the hOT but not the Humid! So, sounds like good times there. We had a house arrive today! Very large indeed. Check the blog for pix.
Hi to Naoko!!!! ko ko ko!!!
DadDoug

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home