Wednesday, October 10, 2007

back in the usa where i was born

well, , , after a long flight I didn't sleep on, I finally went to sleep last night at about 1 am, and then woke at 6 30 this evening! that's too much sleep I'm pretty sure, but I know I needed it. I just hope now I can adjust to the time zone I'm in with speed and grace.
So, change is inevitable, I just hope that change is for the good. let's change into good things! ambition, motivation, heart, passion, fate, decision, want, desire, capability, talent, fear! here are some beautiful pictures of some very beautiful people. listen to matthew herbert! -tyler


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks great! did you put special orange red on my lips?? i should save as wall paper on my laptop!

I have crazy shadow on my nose, of course we did it on purpose, but it's cool! yeah! I will update my blog soooon, check it out! i hope you will find theシークレット

直子

5:05 PM  
Blogger kidsonbikes said...

yes I added some colourrrr. I still have no idea what you're talking about with the picture! I want to see it. =tyuler

5:33 PM  
Blogger sandylew said...

no smiling?

1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home