Monday, February 25, 2008

kyou no asa wa totemo yukkuri ne

well here I am, sitting in the kitchen, everyone that's here is still asleep, I just had a piece of toast and am drinking green tea. I think I'll heat some more water now for a second brew))) Oh the tea kettle is making a squeak about something. better go check it out. and it's fine of course.
Well, last night Bradley came over and we all hanged out in the kitchen for quite some time typing on typewriters and laughing and goofing, then finally went to sleep after some music playing..... I rode a bike a lot yesterday, up the hills down the hill, around the bend, over the dead cats, through the trees, above the clouds, etc. ....

Today I think kit went to the mountains with some girlfriends and they are going to be skiing. sounds pretty fun, but I am here today so I should get on my bike again and go nuts! this is all sounds like nothing boring pointless schwag of the medieval dungeon spit ball ramshackle cave of a truthless wandering vase of empty. ok here are some unconnected photos that will please the eye for about 2 seconds. goodbye. I want to go to the city today!!!! maybe I'll get my bike there via ferry and then bike the city. anywayyywaywyaywyay forget it....



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds spring is coming soon, Kit is still having good time for winter, you are enjoying air and cycling wind between winter and spring. I want to try tire bridge.
n

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:04 AM  
Blogger Kazahn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home