Thursday, January 24, 2008

hide me from this bright sky.

Today, just like the last 3 or 4 days, is open wide, no clouds, no rain, just clear, blue sky with a view of the olympics and the cascades! I guess you have to walk out from our house just a bit to see the latter, but still, 2 ranges from one spot, that's pretty amazing. Yesterday I had school and could also see Mt. Rainier from bremerton. I've never really experienced that before. Geography was boggling my mind for a while.
Speaking of school, it's been going very well, I am enjoying my classes, can you believe it? You must, because I actually am. The music 'biz' is great, just great. not making any money whatsoever yet, but I'm having so much fun playing in a band again and performing at shows, practice is fun, we'll be recording some stuff soon. Kids on bikes is playing in Bremerton on saturday night for free. so excited. that's all I have to say.
Kit and I will be off to Tacoma for a bit today, we may end up driving home a bus / van for Alligators / Kids on bikes.
Here are some goofy pictures. I'm almost totally through with this cold crap! Almost healthy again. here's to the future....




6 Comments:

Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

aaahhh, I don't know how you do it but... it's NOT even Jan 24 yet, so how do you do this entry??
Your Daddy,
doug
typed on this day Jan 23.

9:39 AM  
Blogger 705 said...

what is 'bit'?? is it new band? hey, where is alligator's myspace? i coudn't find it last night.... Godd to hear you are recovering! I'll call you soon,
sukiyo.
naoko

9:42 AM  
Blogger sandylew said...

I'm glad to hear that school is enjoyable. How is the bike riding going? I'm hoping to come to the show on Saturday. Who is that standing behind Danny?

12:33 AM  
Blogger Lydia said...

hmm... was webblech looking at this without her glasses? that's not danny, is it? oh, my. AND i don't know about your schooling... whatcha doing?

10:19 AM  
Blogger Lydia said...

p.s. I always love the reflected picture you get in pix of dark glasses! cool!

10:21 AM  
Blogger "On Your Left!" said...

Hey!Where's the PHOTO of that wide open view!
Dad (lover of cameras and gadgets)

1:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home