Wednesday, March 26, 2008

cycle cycle, it'w always a cycle on my bicycle

I've been riding my bicycle a lot these days. it feels very nice and now I really have something that I must be prepared for..... mt st. helens. I'm planning on riding up around the base of the volcano with my dad and then we'll coast down the other side at top speeds!!!! I want to get some kind of wind suit to wear (so i don't get cold, but it would also look "badass"). I think it's going to be something like 85 miles long, but that should be very fun fun fun. Yesterday I completed a painting, have a look here if you like. I don't have an idea of my intentions with the painting, just wanted to try something, I bought some paints and equipment yesterday and needed to figure out how to use them all. pERHAPS I'll paint another today or sometime soon, but I have some musical obligations to tend to. check it, yolooooooooo -tyle

2 Comments:

Blogger sandylew said...

I love that! Something like that would really look good on one of the walls in our new house. You and Danny need to think about an art show.

12:21 PM  
Blogger 705 said...

hey! I love check your blog, keep posting with short term. I don't like wait for next! I love chimney, has 2 colors! Is that water color or oil?
naoko

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home